Mission Community Market: First Day of the Season
Thursday, March 11, 2021, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Mission Community Market returns for the 2021 season on Thursday, March 11, 3:00 to 7:00 pm, at 22nd and Bartlett Streets in San Francisco’s Mission District. Stock up on fresh fruits and vegetables and delicious, handcrafted foods, and support your local farmers, food makers, and Mission community.
Founded in 2010, Mission Community Market is an open-air marketplace made up of farmers, small local businesses, and community programs, promoting family health and creating a fun, beautiful public space for the Mission District. Learn more about Mission Community Market »
Opening Day Lineup
- Achadinha Cheese Company: goat and cow cheese
- Alexandre Family Farm (NEW!): pastured milk, yogurt
- Avila Farms: vegetables
- Blue House Farm: organic vegetables
- Bolita (NEW!): masa, tortillas, sopes, salsa, guisados
- Coastside Farms and Specialities: smoked fish
- Delightful Foods: pies, vegan cookies, drinks
- En Vie Naturals: natural bodycare
- Far West Fungi: mushrooms
- Fox and Lion Bread Co.: whole-grain breads and pizza
- Happy Boy Farms: organic vegetables
- Home Maid Ravioli: ravioli, sauces
- Hummus Heaven: hummus, dips
- K&J Orchards: fruit
- Medrano’s Flowers: flowers, herbs
- Mi Comedor: tacos, quesadillas
- Norte 54: pan dulce (Mexican baked goods)
- Nuchas Empanadas: empanadas
- Pet Wants SF: pet food
- RoliRoti Gourmet Rotisserie: roasted chicken and potatoes
- Roti: curries, dips, chutney
- Twin Girls Farm: organic fruit
- Urban Sprouts: plant starts
Check back for updates.
Mission Community Market takes place at 22nd Street between Mission and Valencia. The market is accessible from the 24th Street BART station, as well as the 14, 49, and other MUNI lines. Find Bay Area transit information, maps, and schedules at www.transit.511.org.
Double Your CalFresh/EBT Dollars with Market Match
CUESA farmers markets accept EBT (CalFresh/food stamps). Customers using EBT can double their dollars (up to $10 per market day) through the Market Match program, which offers free market coins redeemable only for fruits and vegetables.
Farmers markets are open as an essential service to provide critical access for our community. Please shop safely while supporting local farms and food makers. Help us ensure a safe market experience for everyone by wearing a face covering at all times, staying six feet apart, and following these COVID-19 safety guidelines.