Cooking for yourself and your family using fresh farmers market ingredients can be easy and fun! Swing by the Food Shed every week for a new seasonal bite to spark your inspiration as you shop the market.
- Taste a new market-driven recipe sample every week
- Pick up tips for seasonal and wallet-friendly cooking
- Bring home recipes built around fruits and vegetables
- Learn more about CalFresh, Market Match, and other programs designed to stretch your food budget
- Bring young eaters to the Kids Corner for free craft projects
Cooking for yourself is better for your budget and your health, and it doesn’t have to be hard! Feel free to adapt these recipes based on what’s in your pantry and what tastes good to you. Visit the Food Shed for the latest seasonal creations, and check back here for updates as we add new recipes throughout the year.