Foodwise Community Celebration at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
Saturday, March 19, 2022, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Change is sprouting at CUESA this spring. This spring, CUESA, the organization that runs the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market, is changing its name to Foodwise. Celebrate with us!
We’re thrilled to bring back farmers market public education programs this spring, including cooking demos. We’ll be celebrating our community—that’s YOU—and revealing exciting changes in the works on Saturday, March 19, at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market. Join us for a special market day filled with delicious food, family fun, music, and more! Learn more at foodwise.org.
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Join us in the Ferry Terminal Plaza (adjacent to the Ferry Building) for family fun and music:
- Kids’ activities at the Foodwise Kids tent
- Seasonal produce samples at the Foodwise Teens tent
- Music by DJ Miles Otway of BFF.fm
- 9:30 am Foodwise toast! Hear from our team and celebrate our community at the Foodwise Classroom (in front of the Ferry Building, south of the clocktower)
- 10:30 am Market to Table Demo: Rachel Bolden-Kramer, author, My Food Stamps Cookbook (Foodwise Classroom)
- 12:00 pm Market to Table Demo: Gaby Maeda, chef, State Bird Provisions (Foodwise Classroom)