Fall Holiday Farmers Market
Tuesday, November 21, 2023, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Fill your holiday table with locally grown goodies from the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market on Tuesday, November 21, 10 am to 2 pm. You’ll find our regular Tuesday farms along with some special pop-ups to make for a unique, delicious, and truly local fall feast. Stock up on fresh local produce and handcrafted treats and sweets, and grab lunch while you’re here.
Please note that our farmers market will be closed on Thursday, November 23.
Check out Foodwise’s Farmers Market Fall Feast Guide for shopping tips and recipes.
Farmer & Vendor Lineup
- Alexandre Family Farm (pop-up!): A2/A2 milk and eggnog
- Annie’s T Cakes (pop-up!): vegan Asian snacks and desserts
- Batter Bakery (pop-up!): holiday sugar cookies and other baked goods
- Beber Almondmilk (pop-up!): almond milk and nog
- Bini’s Kitchen: Nepalese momos
- Bisou Chocolate (pop-up!): handcrafted chocolates, holiday truffles
- California Sweet Chicken: fried chicken
- Capay Mills (pop-up!): whole-grain heirloom wheat flours and grains
- Delightful Foods (pop-up!): mini and full-size pies
- Everything Under the Sun: fruit, vegetables, dried fruit
- K&J Orchards: fall fruit
- Lonely Mountain Farm (pop-up!): organic vegetables
- Mi Comedor: tacos, quesadillas
- Mo’Raysha’s: mac & cheese
- Nucha Empanadas: empanadas
- Proyecto Diaz Coffee: coffee and tea
- Rize Up Bakery: sourdough loaves
- Rodriguez Brothers: berries and vegetables
- RoliRoti Gourmet Rotisserie: porchetta sandwiches
- Three Babes Bakeshop (pop-up!): slices and whole pies
- Trees of Life Farm: apples
- Twin Girls Farm: fall fruit
- Yerena Farms: berries, vegetables
- Check back for updates.