Capellini with Julienned Zucchini and Yellow Squash
Source: Ben deVries, Luella Restaurant.
¼ cup butter
1 large shallot, chopped fine
Zest of 1 lemon
1 zucchini, julienned
1 yellow squash, julienned
4-5 ounces fresh capellini
5 leaves of basil, torn into large pieces
Parmesan cheese, as needed
- Melt butter with olive oil in sauté pan over medium heat.
- When butter is melted, add shallots and lemon zest.
- As the zest starts to soften, add zucchini and yellow squash and cook until slightly softened.
- Toss in cooked pasta, torn basil, and season to taste.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.