Moving Party at Jack London Square Farmers Market
Sunday, August 6, 2017, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Jack London Square Farmers Market is moving on August 6, but we’re not moving far! Due to construction, the farmers market is relocating within Jack London Square, just a block away to Webster Street & Embarcadero, in the plaza with Jack London’s Cabin (aka “Palm Plaza”).
On our first day in our new home, join us in warming up the space with good food, family activities, music, and more, while celebrating the kickoff of National Farmers Market Week!
- Live music (all day): The Dewayne Oakley Blues Ensemble
- Kids’ crafts (11:00 am – 2:00 pm): Kids can visit the CUESA craft tent to decorate a seasonal take-home tote bag!
- Market to Table Demo (12:00 pm): Renato Sardo and Dario Barbone, Baia Pasta at the CUESA Classroom (near the Info Booth).
- Seasonal Market Tasting (1:00 pm): Stop by for a taste of the season’s best at the CUESA Classroom (near the Info Booth).
- National Farmers Market week (all day): Stop by the CUESA Info Booth to pick up a free “I ❤ Farmers Markets” temporary tattoo.
Stop by the CUESA Info Booth if you have questions, and please join us every Sunday, 10 am to 3 pm!