Healthy New Year Celebration at Jack London Square Farmers Market
Sunday, January 13, 2019, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Get a fresh and healthy start in the New Year at Jack London Square Farmers Market! Stock up on fresh fruits and vegetables from our local farmers, get a wholesome brunch the waterfront, and enjoy these wellness activities.
- Start the morning with a free yoga class by Black to Yoga (10am t0 11am), accessible for all levels and great for beginners! Every background, every gender, every body size, every generation is welcome. (Yoga mats available first come, first serve.)
- Free blood pressure checks from Magnolia Wellness. Magnolia Wellness will also have RN’s on-site to answer any cannabis questions you have.
- Free flu shots from the UCSF Flu Crew (11:30 am to 2:00 pm, while supplies last)
- Take a pause with 15 minutes of private meditation time on the Pause Now bus.
- Visit the CUESA Kids’ Corner (11:00 am to 2:00 pm) to make your own healthy eating calendar for 2019.
- Stop by the CUESA Info Booth for healthy farmers market recipe ideas.
The Jack London Square Farmers Market takes place in Jack London Square at Webster Street at Embarcadero West, in the plaza that contains Jack London’s Cabin (aka “Palm Plaza”).