Healthy Holidays at Jack London Square Farmers Market
Sunday, December 8, 2019, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Get inspired for a delicious and healthy holiday season at Jack London Square Farmers Market! Bring the whole family for a day of fun and wellness, while stocking up on fresh produce and goodies from our local farmers and food makers.
- Bring your kids to the CUESA Kids’ Corner to decorate tote bags and 2020 seasonal produce calendars.
- Visit the CUESA Food Shed for a taste of pickled persimmons and pick up market recipes for your holiday table.
- Get your free flu shot from the UCSF Flu Crew from 11:30 am to 2 pm (while supplies last).
- The PauseNow bus will be on site from 12 to 3 pm for 15-minute meditation sessions.
- Sign up for the Oakland Running Festival on-site or get an exclusive printed discount code for the best deal for the marathon, half-marathon, or 5K races to take place on March 22, 2020. Enjoy giveaways of swag and more.
- Stop by the YMCA of the East Bay tent to learn about membership at the Oakland Y and spin the prize wheel. Membership includes access to their swimming pool, Draymond Green basketball court, fitness equipment, over 150+ fitness classes weekly, youth programming, and reciprocity with YMCA branches nationwide.
The Jack London Square Farmers Market takes place in Jack London Square at Webster Street at Embarcadero West, in the plaza that contains Jack London’s Cabin (aka “Palm Plaza”).