Fall Holiday Inspiration at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
Saturday, November 16, 2019, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Come down to the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market in San Francisco for fall holiday inspired deals and treats with Apple Pay for this Saturday, November 16. Visit our Friendsgiving inspiration table in the back plaza for entertaining tips and tricks and produce samples to guide your holiday entertaining!
CUESA is partnering with our farmers market sellers and Apple Pay for a special promotion with offers for customers that use Apple Pay to make purchases.
- $2 coffee mugs, candles, succulents, mini cutting boards, wreaths, and custom poetry
- $1 cup of chai with Yerba Buena Tea Co.
- $2 succulent pumpkin with McGinnis Ranch
- $2 loaf of challah with Wise Sons
- $1 slice of pumpkin pie with Three Babes Bakeshop
- $2 jar of apricot conserve with Frog Hollow Farm
- $2 Toma cheese with Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co.
- free farm-fresh fall produce samples from Rojas Family Farm, K&J Orchards, and Blossom Bluff Orchards
Did you know that over half of the sellers in our market accept Apple Pay in addition to credit cards and other mobile payments? Visit your favorite farmers market sellers this November, and you don’t even need to bring cash!