CalFresh Awareness Month at Jack London Square Farmers Market
Sunday, May 12, 2019, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for CalFresh Awareness Month at the Jack London Square Farmers Market with a day of farm-fresh food, family-friendly activities, and more. Check back for updates.
- Taste a recipe made from market ingredients, take home easy market recipes, and get inspired with meal-planning tips at the CUESA Food Shed
- CalFresh info and signup with Alameda County Community Food Bank
- Food-themed arts and crafts at the Kids’ Corner
- Live Music from the DeWayne Oakley Blues Ensemble
- Community Tent: Ella Baker Center for Human Rights
Double your food dollars at CUESA farmers markets! Customers using CalFresh benefits (EBT/food stamps) can double their dollars (up to $10 per market day) through the Market Match program, which offers free market coins redeemable for fruits and vegetables. Visit the CUESA Info Booth to learn more.