We Have a Fresh New Look
July 30, 2013
Welcome to CUESA’s new website! Please take a look around and make yourself at home. The new site has improved search tools and a mobile-optimized design that literally puts seasonal food information and recipes in the palm of your hand.
CUESA’s new website is a powerful resource for navigating the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market and the Northern California foodshed, digging deeper into sustainable food and farming issues, and making a difference in our local food system. New and enhanced features include:
- A new mobile-friendly responsive design that resizes for optimal viewing on desktop, tablet, or smartphone! Look up recipes, events, and other delicious content while you’re in the kitchen, on the go, or at the farmers market.
- Improvements to CUESA’s most popular website feature: fruit and vegetable seasonality charts for Northern and Central California, with descriptions of each food.
- Brand new seasonality charts for flowers and seafood.
- Useful resources for Ferry Plaza Farmers Market shoppers, including a new seller photo gallery, revamped farm map, list of produce varieties sold by each farm, and stories about all the farmers and artisans of the market.
- A new Market Services page to learn about parking options, market maps, EBT, and more.
- A new Take Action section with current food advocacy opportunities.
- A Multimedia page for exploring the food system through audio, video, and slideshows.
- A robust database of recipes from the Bay Area’s best chefs, and an improved search tool to find recipes by season, course, and ingredients.
- New activity sheets and resources for teachers and school groups.
- Buttons for easy social sharing and adding CUESA events to your calendar.
Please send your thoughts and feedback about bugs or broken links to firstname.lastname@example.org. This website is a work in progress, and we look forwarding to adding more useful features in the future. We hope you enjoy the new site and visit often!
We want to extend a huge thanks to our website developer Elly Jonez and designer Diligent Creative, with development assistance from Arshad Chummun & Radix.
Want to support projects like this? Donate to CUESA today.